Lonza Biochemistry & Microbiology Analyst Vacancy – Apply Online
The QC Analyst will act as a team member of the Quality Control department to support production of in-process and final product drug lots for customers. Also being able to participate in quality testing for ongoing customer stability studies. The QC Microbiology Analyst should be able to provide on-time, high quality results to meet Manufacturing demands.
*This position is a night shift role that reports to work Weds-Sat 8PM-6:30AM*
While working this shift, the employee will receive a 20% shift differential
Job Title: Quality Control Microbiology Analyst Nights
Location: United States, Portsmouth (New Hampshire)
- Bachelor or Associates Degree required in Microbiology, Biochemistry or Related Science field.
- Industry experience in a cGMP environment
- Use of Microsoft Suites (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Use of Laboratory computer systems (LIMS)
- Potential previous use of GMP Quality Systems such as: TrackWise
- Solid ability to speak publicly
- Solid ability to interpret data. Prioritization and problem-solving.
- Comprehend and follow instructions.
- Direct, control and plan tasks/projects
- Solid ability to communicate in both written and verbal format.
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Completes assignments on-time and accurately
- Displays commitment to quality and performs job functions to the best of her/his ability
- Timeliness in completing assigned tasks.
- Works entire assigned shift, including arriving on time.
- Running test samples for In-Process, Lot Release and Stability studies including bioburden, endotoxin, TOC
- Reviewing assays
- Training others members of the team as needed
- Writing- Quality Records (Deviations, CAPA, Change Control) and Test Methods
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Perform assigned, complex and/or varied tasks with guidance from Supervisor.
- Applies job skills and company’s policies and procedures to complete a variety of tasks.
- Works on assignments that are semi-routine in nature where ability to recognize deviation from accepted practice is required.
- Works on problems of moderate scope in which analysis of situation or data requires a review of identifiable factors.
- Level of this role is dependent on experience.
Lonza Biochemistry & Microbiology