Lonza Microbiology & Biology Job Vacancy – Quality Control Analyst
Lonza in Portsmouth, NH is searching for a Quality Control (QC) Analyst to join our QC team. As our QC Analyst, you will act as a team member of the Quality Control department to support production of in-process and final product drug lots for customers. You will also participate in quality testing for ongoing customer stability studies and provide high quality results to meet manufacturing demands. Our Analyst will have experience with performing routine and product release testing, and trouble-shoot equipment and methods.
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
Job Title: Quality Control Microbiology Analyst
Location: United States, Portsmouth (New Hampshire)
- Minimum requirement of Associates Degree in Microbiology, Biology or Related Science Fields
- Working experience with Laboratory Systems, Document Management Systems, GMP
- Quality Systems preferred (ex. LIM, MODA) and Aseptic practices
- Working experience within cGMP industry preferred
- Performing Bioburden, Endotoxin, and TOC test samples for In-Process, Lot Release,
- Stability studies and Environmental Monitoring of production areas
- Reviewing assays
- Sample receiving
- Lab area maintenance
- Level of this role is dependent on experience
Lonza Microbiology & Biology