Medpace Hiring Laboratory Quality Assurance Auditor – Apply Now
The QA Auditor role will be responsible for both internal and external audits, as well as coordinating, conducting, and tracking company-wide Regulatory Training, CAPA Investigations and Metric Analysis. This role will also ensure Compliance to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), current Regulations, and Standards. In addition, the Auditor will assist in the creation and maintenance of Controlled Documents. This role is highly visible to Medpace Internal and External Clients; therefore, this role requires excellent Communication Skills, a Proactive Enthusiasm, and Critical Thinking.
Medpace is a full-service clinical contract research organization (CRO). We provide Phase I-IV clinical development services to the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device industries. Our mission is to accelerate the global development of safe and effective medical therapeutics through its scientific and disciplined approach.
Job Title: Laboratory Quality Assurance (QA) Auditor
Job Locations United States-OH-Cincinnati
- Bachelor’s degree in the science or a related field;
- Experience in Quality Assurance or Laboratory a plus;
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communications skills;
- Attention to Detail and Well Organized;
- Ability to work well in a Team Environment and Independently.
- Conduct Internal and External Laboratory related Audits according to Current Applicable Regulations;
- Track Company-wide Regulatory Training, CAPA Investigations and Metrics Analysis;
- Ensure Compliance to Standard Operating Procedures, Regulations and Standards;
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of Controlled Documents; and
- Interact with Internal and External Clients.
Medpace Hiring Laboratory Quality