PepsiCo Biology QC Supervisor Vacancy – Apply Online
Detail oriented individual required for overseeing and conducting the testing of Raw Materials and Finished Product for US Based Concentrate Manufacturing Plant. This includes analytical, microbiological and sensory testing.
Job Title: SC QC Supervisor – Lab
Location: Arlington, Texas
- 3-5 years of Quality experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Self-Motivated individual with strong Quality Systems experience.
- BS required. Background in Biology, Chemistry or related field preferred.
- Experience with AIB style auditing desired.
- Experience with SAP preferred
- This is a first shift position, but the individual must be flexible to work different hours occasionally
- Covid-19 vaccination may be a condition of employment dependent on role and location. For specific information, please discuss role requirements with the recruiter
- GCS – control owner – GCS Audit Score
- Compliance with all GMP, OSHA and Plant Safety Policies – Plant Safety Metrics
- Compliance with all Manufacturing GMP and Plant Food Safety Policies – Regulatory Adherence
- Responsible for maintaining and complying with all applicable PepsiCo, Federal, State, and Local regulations and standards.
- Follow all applicable facility health, safety, and environmental requirements (e.g. PPE policy) and procedures for reporting incidents and/or injuries per the PepsiCo Employee Handbook.
- Authority to immediately address safety and quality risks
- Assist in continuous improvement of ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, GEHSMS programs and procedures though active participation in the near miss/good catch program
Responsible for the development and management of four to five salaried employees
- Lead performance management process
- Manage the training needs of the Team
- Performance reviews completed, PMP completed and feedback given on an ongoing basis.
- All training conducted and properly documented. GLP audit requirement
- Establish priorities with Operations Teams to prioritize the work flow and ensure personnel coverage in the Lab – Manufacturing downtime/OFI
- Ensure the team delivers accurate and timely results of all raw materials and finished concentrate batches so that dispositions can be made and ensuring no down time to the Operations Team – Manufacturing downtime/OFI
- Conduct testing on raw materials and finished products – Schedule attainment
- Aid in issue resolution as a representative for the Quality Testing Team – CPMO/nRFT
- Support the Sensory Program by participating on sensory panels – Sensory attendance
- Provide disposition on raw materials and finished products in blocked stock if so authorized by Quality Manager – CPMO
Responsible for Lab Management
- Ensure the team maintains all instrumentation, using best possible practice and ensuring the highest accuracy – Quarterly proficiency testing results.
- Ensure the Team maintains all records in accordance with PepsiCo protocol – These items are all measured during the annual Quality Audit.
- Ensure the Team maintains all instrumentation using best possible practices and ensuring the highest accuracy – Manufacturing downtime/OFI
- Ensure Arlington QA Lab is always aligned with R&D and Support Center in terms of concentrate test methods and Quality parameters – Manage the use of all Lab consumables
- Proper stock of lab materials – no tests missed due to missing materials. Lab Supplies within budget.
PepsiCo Biology QC Supervisor