PerkinElmer Junior Data Analyst – Intern Recruitment
PerkinElmer Junior Data Analyst – Intern Recruitment. Imagine a world where you could detect health issues sooner to treat them more effectively. Where food and water are always safe, even in remote corners of the earth. And where scientific and medical research are enhanced to solve the greatest challenges of our times. At PerkinElmer, we imagine this world every day.
Junior Data Analyst – Intern
Location Waltham, Massachusetts US
Job ID JR-021104
Our dedicated team of about 14,000 employees worldwide, pioneers scientific technologies for better detection, imaging, and informatics to help our customers work to create healthier families, improve the quality of life, and sustain the well-being and longevity of people globally.
If you are seeking a meaningful, impactful, and stimulating career, look no further.
PerkinElmer is seeking a Junior Data Analyst Intern to join our team.
- Create Spotfire dashboards for Informatics Sales, Marketing, and Operations
- Migration testing, and updating of Fulfillment Work Instructions for rollout of the ALM Platform
- SFDC to NetSuite Order Booking Process including review of order package in SFDC queue and follow up on any missing required items
- Supporting implementation and testing of NetSuite Advanced Partner Center
- Create IT Intake Tickets for any SFDC & CPQ System issues and /or enhancements including SFDC Dashboards
- Collect and document requirements for Informatics Operations Projects and Initiatives
- Must be pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Analytics, Life Sciences, Statistics or related field
- Excellent verbal and writing skills
- Intelligent, well rounded with ability to learn quickly and read between the lines in a rapidly changing environment
- Curious, intellectually driven to learn new things, to troubleshoot and solve problems and grow personally as a result of that effort
- High attention to detail; meticulous
- Experience with financial data or providing customer support
- Technical proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, data analysis software
- Understanding data analysis and constructs of domain specific data
- Tibco Spotfire experience is a big plus but not a requirement
- Good English oral and written communication skills
- Problem solving and analytical capabilities
- Planning, Prioritizing and Reporting
- Attention to detail and a concern for quality
- Highly organized