Gilead Intern Regulatory Affairs Oncology Recruitment, Apply Online
Gilead Intern Regulatory Affairs Oncology Recruitment, Apply Online. Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a research-based biopharmaceutical company founded in 1987. Together we deliver life-saving therapies to patients in need. With the commitment and drive you bring to the workplace every day, you will be part of a team that is changing the world and helping millions of people live healthier, more fulfilling lives.
Intern– Regulatory Affairs Oncology
Location: United States – California – Foster City
Req ID: R0025020
Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a research-based biopharmaceutical company founded in 1987. Together we deliver life-saving therapies to patients in need. With the commitment and drive you bring to the workplace every day, you will be part of a team that is changing the world and helping millions of people live healthier, more fulfilling lives. Our worldwide staff is a close community where you can see the tangible results of your contributions, where every individual matters, and everyone has a chance to enhance their skills through ongoing development. Our scientific focus has resulted in marketed products that are benefiting millions of people, a pipeline of late-stage drug candidates, and unmatched patient access programs to ensure medications are available to those who could otherwise not afford them. By joining Gilead, you will further our mission to address unmet medical needs and improve life by advancing the care of patients with life-threatening diseases.
Intern, Oncology, Regulatory Affairs
As a Gilead Intern, you will contribute to high-impact meaningful projects that will not only further advance our company’s mission but will allow you to gain real world experience at one of the most innovative organizations in the world. You will also have opportunities to participate in special events including professional development and leadership presentations, social/network building activities and local community volunteer programs.
Interns will be based in Morris Plains, NJ and will assist the Regulatory Affairs, Oncology team with projects to support department goals and objectives. Interns will assist with regulatory submissions and activities, including but not limited to potential submission of clinical study reports, study protocols and protocol amendments, and assist with the preparation of annual reports. In addition, the intern will conduct regulatory precedence-based research and present monthly at team meetings.
Under the supervision of a Global Oncology Regulatory Affairs lead, the intern will work with various team members in the Gilead New Jersey and Foster City Offices to support regulatory submissions in the United States and potentially other countries for marketed and investigational products.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a minimum GPA of 2.8
- Must be currently enrolled as a full-time undergraduate or graduate student at an accredited US based university or college
- Pursuing a degree in Biology, Chemistry, and Pharmacy or a related field
- Basic understanding of regulatory requirements/guidelines for pharmaceuticals
- Advanced computer software skills with Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills are required
- Must be enrolled in the Fall Semester at an accredited university/college after the completion of the internship
- Must be able to complete a 10-12 consecutive week internship between May and September
- Must be able to work at our New Jersey site for the duration of the internship
- Must show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination* prior to start of internship
Gilead Core Values:
- Integrity (Doing What’s Right)
- Inclusion (Encouraging Diversity)
- Teamwork (Working Together)
- Excellence (Being Your Best)
- Accountability (Taking Personal Responsibility)