Kellogg’s Hiring Associate Food Designer – Apply Online
Do you love creating new foods that people will enjoy? Join our research and development team as an Associate Food Designer for Portable Wholesome Snacks! We want your expertise to manage and lead projects and assist on complex programs to execute from ideation and product design through scale-up for:
- New product introductions
- Value transformation savings initiatives
- Product quality improvements
- Productivity improvement for capacity in North American operations
Engage with us as a Research and Development team member within our Portable Wholesome Snacks team and have a high impact as a contributor on cross-functional project teams. Innovate with us as you develop and refine food process technology from idea generation through proof of concept to commercialization.
Job Title: Associate Food Designer
Job Req ID: 9310
Category: Research, Quality, Nutr and Tech
Eligbility Criteria: Master’s in food science or related discipline or Ph.D. in Food Science or related discipline with relevant work experience in a related role
HERE’S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Drive Business Growth – Creating and coordination of key projects while giving general direction to assigned teams in accomplishing projects on technical and scientific investigation or developments
- Leadership – Demonstrating personal capabilities as a Project Manager, Planner, Coordinator, Communicator, and Technical Expert within the department, while giving general direction to assigned cross-functional teams in accomplishing projects on scientific and technical investigation or developments
- What’s Trending? – Showing an innovative mindset in discovery, advancement, and evaluation of new technologies in food/process research and development, and identifying application to new products, improved products, and/or increased efficiency on existing processes.
- Innovation/Creativity –Providing innovative, timely, and cost-effective improvements, concepts, developments, or scientific insight and understanding with respect to new or existing products or processes across the network.
- Technical Expertise – Utilize your leadership and expertise in a specific discipline to keep current with the latest developments and technology through investigation, training, and communication within that discipline
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
- Owner’s mindset and entrepreneurial spirit!
- Bachelor of Science Degree in science or engineering or related field and strong relevant experience
- Leadership, cost consciousness, communication skills, and diplomacy that will promote good relations with all facets of management and other technical and scientific disciplines in the effective execution of projects
- Project Management expertise to manage several sustaining and transforming projects, by planning and coordinating project activities, communicating progress and challenges, and be a technical expert for projects including but not limited to product relocations, flavor/seasoning extensions, renovations, new products, value transformation savings, or moderate capital projects
Kellogg’s Hiring Associate Food