Medpace Clinical Research Associate Vacancy – Apply Online
The Clinical Research Associate position at Medpace offers the unique opportunity to have an exciting career in the research of drug and medical device development while making a difference in the lives of those around them. For those with a medical and/or health/life science background who want to explore the research field, travel in France, and be part of a team bringing pharmaceutical and medical devices to market – this could be the right opportunity for you!
Job Title: Clinical Research Associate-Entry Level
Job Locations France-Lyon
- Must have a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in a health or science-related field;
- Ability to travel 60-80% to locations nationwide is required;
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license and the ability to drive to monitoring sites;
- Minimum 1 year of healthcare-related work experience preferred;
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft® Office;
- Strong communication and presentation skills; and
- Must be detail-oriented and efficient in time management.
Our successful Clinical Research Associates possess various backgrounds in medical and other science-related healthcare fields. Backgrounds of individuals who have succeeded in the CRA role include:
- Pharmaceutical/Device Sales Representative
- Biomedical/Chemical Engineer
- Pharm.D candidates
- Research Assistants
MEDPACE CRA TRAINING PROGRAM PACE® (Professionals Achieving CRA Excellence).
No research experience is needed as Medpace provides comprehensive initial and ongoing training, unmatched by other CROs. Through our PACE® Training Program, you will join other Professionals Achieving CRA Excellence:
- PACE®provides the platform to effectively and confidently carry out your duties, enhance your current abilities and ultimately help you become a high-functioning independent Medpace CRA.
- PACE® will prepare you by developing your CRA skills through interactive discussions and hands on job-related exercises and practicums.
- To supplement your in-house and field-based training you may also participate in other clinical research departmental core rotations, learning other aspects of the drug/device development and approval process.
WHY BECOME A CRA
This role takes you on a journey through travel and excitement which will allow you to make a difference on a large scale through the enhancement of pharmaceuticals and medical devices. The CRA position provides many other distinctive advantages including:
- Dynamic working environment, with varying responsibilities day-to-day
- Expansive experience in multiple therapeutic areas
- Work within a team of therapeutic and regulatory experts
- Defined CRA promotion and growth ladder with potential for mentoring and management advancements
- Competitive pay and many additional perks unmatched by other CROs (SEE BELOW).
WE OFFER THE FOLLOWING
- Competitive travel bonus;
- Additional Oncology bonus program;
- Annual merit increases;
- The opportunity to work from home;
- Flexible work hours across days within a week;
- Laptop, mobile phone with hotspot for internet access anywhere;
- In-house travel agents,
- Opportunity for leadership positions – Lead CRA, CRA Manager, Clinical Trial Manager,
- Training and Development Manager, and many more;
- CRA training program (PACE);
Ongoing therapeutic training by our in-house physicians who are medical and regulatory experts;
- In-house administrative support for all levels of CRAs; and
- Opportunities to work with international team of CRAs.
- Conduct qualification, initiation, monitoring, and closeout visits at research sites in compliance with the approved protocol;
- Communication with the medical site staff including coordinators, clinical research physicians, and their site staff;
- Verify adequate investigator qualifications, training and resources, including facilities, laboratories, equipment, and staff;
- Medical record and research source documentation verification against case report form data, including informing the site staff of any entry errors, ensuring good documentation practices are being adhered to and communicating protocol deviations appropriately per SOPs, GCP, and applicable regulatory requirements;
- Verification that the investigator is enrolling only eligible subjects;
- Regulatory document review;
- Medical device and/or investigational product/drug accountability and inventory;
- Verification and review of adverse events, serious adverse events, concomitant medications and corresponding illnesses to confirm accurate data reporting in accordance with the protocol;
- Assess the clinical research site’s patient recruitment and retention success and offering suggestions for improvement; and
- Completion of monitoring reports and follow-up letters, which includes providing summaries of the significant findings, deviations, deficiencies, and recommended actions to secure compliance.
Medpace Clinical Research Associate