Johnson & Johnson Life Science Job 2022 – Apply Online
They are working to create a world without disease at the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science. We are Janssen. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it. Learn more at www.janssen.com and follow us @JanssenGlobal. Janssen Biotech, Inc. is part of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies.
Job Title: Associate Analyst, QC Microbiology
Location: Malvern, Pennsylvania
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in a life science is required
- Minimum of 1 year of relevant experience is preferred
- Experience with basic laboratory skills and some experience/knowledge of analytical methodologies (Spectroscopy, bioburden, endotoxin, pH, etc.)
- Knowledge and understanding of current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) related to the QC laboratory and ability to identify gaps in processes or systems is required
Knowledge and awareness of compendial (USP, EP, JP, etc.) requirements and standards for QC testing is preferred
- Basic knowledge of Johnson & Johnson Quality and Compliance standards is preferred
- Detailed knowledge and experience in applying statistical concepts to laboratory data is preferred
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as SOPs, work instructions, test methods and protocols is required
- Proficient with using Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Excel, Word, and Powerpoint) is required
- This position is located in Malvern, PA
- Able to work Tue-Sat 8AM-4PM is required
Do you want to be a part of the change?
The Associate Analyst, QC Microbiology Laboratory position supports the Quality Control Microbiology laboratory and conducts biochemical, microbiological, and/or general chemical testing of raw materials, in-process or final product samples submitted to the QC laboratories. The position requires analytical testing to be completed in compliance with all applicable procedures, standards and GMP regulations. This position requires high attention to detail, organizational leadership, interpersonal skills, a quality mindset, critical thinking, and technical writing skills. This position will work in a team environment.
Perform analytical testing in compliance with applicable GMP regulations while maintaining a safe work environment in compliance with all applicable environmental, health, and safety regulations.
Conduct biochemical, microbiological, and/or general chemical testing of raw material/utility, in-process, or final product samples submitted to the QC laboratories.
- Perform peer review of laboratory data
- Utilize electronic systems (LIMS, MES, LES, Empower, Trackwise, etc.) for execution and documentation of testing
- Maintain Laboratory Housekeeping including: sample management, reagent prep, instrument standardization/calibration
- Complete Document Revisions
- Maintain individual training completion in a compliant state and train new laboratory personnel
- Participate in continuous improvement
- Execute CAPAs when required for the Quality Control organization
- Maintain Laboratory in audit ready state and participate in internal and Health Authority inspections
- Provide input to functional laboratory meetings
Johnson & Johnson Life