Teva Freshers Biotech Job Opening 2021 – Candidates Apply Online
Teva Hiring candidates with a Ph.D. degree in Biology, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Chemical Engineering, Biochemical Engineering. Freshers job opening 2021. Freshers job opening 2021. Teva job opening 2021. Freshers biology job opening 2021. Biology job in Teva Pharmaceuticals. Teva announces scientist post vacancy. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Scientist
Location: West Chester, Pennsylvania, US, 19380
- Ph.D. in Biology, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Chemical Engineering, Biochemical Engineering or other related science/ engineering field with 0+ years of experience in biopharmaceutical/ biotech industry, or Master’s degree with minimum 4 years of recombinant protein purification experience in biopharmaceutical/ biotech industry, or
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 6 years of recombinant protein purification experience in the biopharmaceutical/ biotech industry.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in design and execution of studies for protein purification process development.
- Experience in downstream process characterization
- Experience in Process Performance Qualification (PPQ) and commercialization of biopharmaceuticals.
- In-depth understanding of principles/mechanisms of chromatography and filtration technologies.
- Hands-on experience in chromatography and filtration systems
- Ability to apply public knowledge from literature, such as scientific publications, and regulatory guidelines, on biopharmaceutical production in solving problems in downstream processes.
- Proficiency in process data analysis using statistical and multivariate analysis tools and models
- Good understanding of cGMP principles, and how they are related to process development of biopharmaceuticals
- Experience in authoring technical documentation and regulatory filing documents
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Hands-on experience in viral clearance studies
- Proficiency in software such as Unicorn and JMP
- Hands-on experience in applying high-throughput methods (Tecan) for process development
Function Research & Development
Sub Function Drug Analysis and Formulation
Reports To In process of validation
The Scientist at the Process Development department of Biologics CMC will lead or support recombinant protein purification process development for the production and commercialization of novel biologics and biosimilar molecules. The Scientist will plan and execute monoclonal antibody purification studies with minimal supervision.
In addition, the Scientist will lead or contribute to downstream (protein purification) process development, characterization, and validation in supporting all related CMC activities.
- Independently design and perform monoclonal antibody purification process development studies at bench-scale and/or pilot scale, using engineering principles
- Perform data analysis and troubleshooting on downstream process development studies including but not limited to chromatography, TFF, viral inactivation, viral filtration, and viral clearance
- Contribute to technology transfer to internal or external manufacturing sites
- Author technical reports on process development and tech transfer activities
- Perform a compliant laboratory operation in accordance with SOPs, internal procedures, and policies
- Interact and communicate with manufacturing sites to provide technical leadership
- Perform manufacturing activities at the internal clinical manufacturing site as needed
- Support manufacturing deviation investigations as a Subject Matter Expert (SME)
- Contribute to regulatory filing documents (IND, BLA, MAA, etc.) when needed.
Teva Freshers Biotech Job