Teva Pharmaceuticals Microbiology QC Analyst Job Opening
Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world’s largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we’ve built a promising pipeline centered around our core therapeutic areas.
Job Title: Quality Control Analyst I
Location: Davie, Florida, United States, 33314
Company: Teva Pharmaceuticals
Any equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience that fulfills the position’s requirements will be considered.
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Chemistry or Microbiology, or equivalent education/experience with a minimum of two years relevant progressive experience in a Quality Control Laboratory environment.
- Requires working knowledge of cGMP, DEA and other applicable industry regulatory requirements as they relate to the production of pharmaceutical products and associated quality systems.
- Labware LIMS and/or Empower preferred experience preferred.
Microbiology testing experience preferred.
- Solid understanding of the principles of analytical chemistry as it applies to HPLC, GC, FTIR, UV-Vis and other general analytical techniques.
- Computer proficiency with comprehensive working knowledge of MS Office products,
- Learning Management Systems (LMS), ERP systems such as SAP or Oracle and manufacturing/quality systems such as LIMS, Trackwise and Qdocs.
Performs testing of raw materials and drug products, maintenance and calibration of analytical instruments,
prepares standard and sample solutions and maintains appropriate records.
ESSENTIAL AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Carries out responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies, procedures, and state, Federal and local laws.
- Complies with all safety rules and regulations.
- Perform analysis on raw materials, finish goods, API, and control substances
- Ensures that balances are reviewed and calibrated.
- Perform peer review of laboratory testing as required.
- Responsible for Wet Chemistry testing (such as LOD, PH, titration, etc.)
- Work within a team to meet productions, validation, stability, and request deadlines.
- Participates in troubleshooting of analytical test methods and laboratory instruments.
Teva Pharmaceuticals Microbiology QC